source -

Same Building, New Location | Local News | Bend | The Source Weekly

SHEn April 4, the Warm Springs commissary building crawled to a new location on Wasco Drive, in view of Highway 26 via a Wolfe’s hydraulic Buckingham Power and Coaster Dolly, a massive remote-controlled dolly that supported the two-story structure. The federal government built the commissary in 1896 to distribute grains, flour, seeds and tools for … Read more